Site materials are based on the research, theories and clinical treatment and organizational development strategies of Martin G. Groder, M.D. and Anastasia Rosen-Jones (formerly Marcia E. Rosen). The Groder-Rosen formal name for the "Dark Side" is the "Survivor Addict".

Monday, December 24, 2018

The Dark Side Warrior In My Backyard: A Commentary By Anastasia


For more than a year, followers, I have been dealing with a #MeToo-type Ethics Complaint, related to sexual harassment, emotional and power-over abuse of me by a former mentor.

You can read about this adventure of mine on my Anastasia The Storyteller blog site and also hear related online radio shows on some of the surrounding chaos the ordeal created for me. The blog site has several collections, having to do with this.  You can find them under –

Most significantly I wrapped up the one year ordeal by publicly revealing, for the very first time, who my abuser had been.  For many reasons, some of them quite apt, others, perhaps, a bit suspect, I had chosen to not name him up until now.

Nonetheless, over this past week-end, I finally did go public on two of my radio show broadcasts –

Now that I have let that cat out of the bag, big changes will be coming in my life, many of which will be reflected on this site for reasons that will be quite obvious in a moment –

My abuser was Martin G. Groder, M.D.


Marty -- whose mentoring and guidance provided me the basis for my professional development of the theories, upon which this site and countless books and articles of my writings, clinical and social justice strategies would come to be, in other words, the foundation of almost everything I have become and what I pass on to others.


As you might imagine, the steps I have taken to reconcile this situation, with myself and those who knew and loved Marty, in spite of his dark side, have been both liberating and confusing for me. I expect that to continue for a time, yet, until I can come to terms with all that has occurred for me.


Should be an interesting “adventure of a lifetime” for me, dontcha think?


And for this site, as well as myself, as some of my adventures will be playing out here. 


So, on behalf of my liberation, as well as my confusion – 
I now name the Dark Side Warrior in my backyard to be Martin G. Groder, M.D., deceased in 2007.


A man who was not only dark and hurtful in ways, but whose brilliance as a clinician, business consultant and theoretician leave behind a profound legacy which I will now be able to discuss on this site, from my perspective.


With both sides, the Dark and the Light, showing, now that the cat who was also my golden goose is out of the bag!  


Liberation and confusion!


No comments:

Post a Comment