Site materials are based on the research, theories and clinical treatment and organizational development strategies of Martin G. Groder, M.D. and Anastasia Rosen-Jones (formerly Marcia E. Rosen). The Groder-Rosen formal name for the "Dark Side" is the "Survivor Addict".

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Irony Of New Horizons Infamous “No Abuse” Rule

Read about New Horizons infamous "no abuse" rule here.

How Marty Groder, my sexual harasser guided and supervised my development of New Horizons "infamous" no abuse rule.



The Dark Side In
My Backyard
Then dramatically broke the rule, in a public venue -- and -- punished me for confronting what he did, including retaliating against me by aborting my advanced training and certification credentials I had been pursuing for close to twenty years (when added to my TA earlier credentials that he had no power over)!!

The Dark Side of Martin G. Groder, M.D. was alive and well!


A tale to be told, at the center of my Ethics Complaint, still too raw to share.


In the meantime read about this very simple but groundbreaking New Horizons rule that has already altered the lives of thousands!


And is about to do even more.


All about New Horizons infamous "no abuse" rule and the story behind it ---


Coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment