Site materials are based on the research, theories and clinical treatment and organizational development strategies of Martin G. Groder, M.D. and Anastasia Rosen-Jones (formerly Marcia E. Rosen). The Groder-Rosen formal name for the "Dark Side" is the "Survivor Addict".

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Anastasia And The Golden Goose: Introduction

Once upon a time there was a woman/child who felt compelled to figure out a certain puzzlement of human circumstances.

The puzzlement had to do with the President of the United States of America, Richard Nixon at the time, his relationship to the American people and a scandal that came to be known as the Watergate Break In Scandal.

That woman/child was me, Anastasia. And the tale I have to tell, centering around the Watergate Scandal, is much more about a goose that laid a golden egg. I was the lucky recipient of this egg which has had a great deal to do with important things other than Watergate. 

Yet Washington politics cannot help but take an on-again, off-again major role in this story.

This goose, whose real name was Martin G. Groder, M.D., was to play the Magician’s part in my story that is all about Watergate and not about Watergate at all.

I have already written of My Prophecy which is the back story where Watergate is concerned. But what I have shared, thus far, is barely a needle in a haystack, a drop in a bucket, the tip of an iceberg.

The whole story is about me, and YOU and our relationships to one another and the world around us, including society and politics.

You will have trouble following my story. But I will do my best, till death do us part, to help  you understand it and be able to use what I am offering to make changes in your life, your relationships and this nation.

This site has been specially set up to accomplish this objective.

When the task is complete, if, indeed, it can ever be, YOU who elect to travel with me will have experienced quite an adventure with me as your guide.

For this is a story about a (Good) “Man Who Believed  In Evil” and taught untold numbers how to look at it with clear eyes so that it might be transformed to a higher good. 

I was one of Groder’s most dedicated, devoted and involved students. And, I had the charge of writing and publishing a significant portion of his life’s work which, also, became my life’s work. So this story is also my personal story of transformation and the philosophical foundations of the New Horizons Support Network.

New Horizons is the primary playing field for all I have learned, personally, and from Marty and Murat Yagan, New Horizons community development mentor and hundreds, if not thousands of others like yourself who were interested, willing and dedicated to personal and collective transformation.

For you to get as much of the story as I can possibly convey, the quartet of New Horizons four sites and many, many hours of storytelling and informal hangin’ out with me must be experienced, studied and understood.

This is as much an adventure of a lifetime as is “Exploring Your Dark Side.” I invite you to come along.

Besides your personal commitment of time, energies (And, yes, sometimes money, as all does not come totally free when you get to the fine tuning.), your travel gear should include repeated visits to the Quartet of four blog sites that will make up an important portion of your tour book.

Much more is available through New Horizons and me but you will have to take initiative and do the legwork to get at it.

For your basic tour guide, keep making your way through the Quartet blog sites.
When you have run out of self-help options for your journey, contact me, personally at: SuperSleuthDSW@aol.com.


Happy Trails, from

Anastasia who is Anastasia The Storyteller and--  

also, Anastasia, The Super Sleuth who took the time to put this profound adventure together for you –

With Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment